We are so excited to host upcoming Small Group Travel Retreats organized by It'sJustBarbsTravel.
watch Barbados ~ March 14-18, 2018
This retreat is about getting outdoors, meeting locals and experiencing what the West Indies have to offer while also building your physical and emotional strength. This is more than just a vacation. Of course, you can sit under an umbrella with a rum punch, but we will also challenge you to do more!
We usually stay at a local guest house property, prepare some of our own meals with local ingredients and also stopping for lunch and dinner during our excursions on the island.
Each attendee will be provided "The Five Minute Journal" to write about their experiences each day. You will have the opportunity to share how each activity has helped you grow or get out of your comfort zone. Your experiences and sharing how they affect you can benefit all of us!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INTEREST FORM TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION.
READY TO BOOK YOUR TRIP TODAY? COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM.
There will be a go to link $200USD non-refundable fee to reserve your space, the remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to travel. 12-14 spaces will be available for each retreat. enter 4-night retreats are $525USD and 7-night retreats are $725USD.
The retreats will benefit non-profits to help provide for people and animals in need.
homework help year 2 The cost of the retreat will include the following:
- accommodations in a local guesthouse style property
- transportation to and from the airport & to booked tours
- daily breakfast, welcome dinner with a local chef, lunch during tours (dinner will be on your own with recommendations provided)
- 2-3 daily workouts like SUP, Yoga or Beach Bootcamp
- sail, snorkel & lunch catamaran cruise
- daily activity journaling (journal provided) & group sharing time
- daily "you time"
- handmade/locally created giveaways
- Freediving Lessons
- Surfing Lessons
- Island Tour
- Cave Tour & Beach Bar Lunch
- Trinidad or Barbados Carnival Experience
- Discover Scuba Lesson or Diving for Certified Divers
- Beach Chairs/Umbrellas
**Flights can be booked individually or through ItsJustBarbs Travel for group rates from your city**Passport Required for Retreat**